I reject YOUR reality and I replace it with my own!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Christmas Proposal
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations to you both! Thanks for sharing this very special moment with you family, Eric. April we are thrilled to have you join our crazy bunch!
Hey!!!!! Thanks for telling the rest of your family!!! You didn't think we wouldn't find out did you. And you'd better invite us to the wedding 'cause we're gonna be there any way. I mean it's not like we made a comment about your beautiful fiance's feet or anything...
2 comments:
Congratulations to you both!
Thanks for sharing this very special moment with you family, Eric. April we are thrilled to have you join our crazy bunch!
Love,
Heidi
Hey!!!!! Thanks for telling the rest of your family!!! You didn't think we wouldn't find out did you. And you'd better invite us to the wedding 'cause we're gonna be there any way. I mean it's not like we made a comment about your beautiful fiance's feet or anything...
Post a Comment